I thought you’d enjoy a few photos of me when I was little.
Those who know me personally will double over in laughter at some of them I’m sure. 🙂
1) My mother and I. Apparently I look a lot like my mother. Hmmm…
3) My trademark look – the piggy face. Don’t mess with a little lady pulling the piggy face.
4) Another formal affair. I have more professional shots than my three younger siblings. First child syndrome. Or perhaps I was cuter. 🙂
5) My elephant wheels – the hippest way to get around in the late seventies.
6) See, another studio sitting. Okay, so one of my brothers is with me in this series of shots.
7) And here I am in all my chubbiness heading off to school. Grade 3 I’m guessing. My brother is clearly less excited about his first day at school. And what was my mother thinking when she picked her decor!! The tiles, the terribly matching fabrics and the wood paneling! What you can’t see are the huge jungle green patterned curtains to the left. Eek!!
So that is me.
A lot older but not necessarily any wiser. There’s still time and hope. 🙂